CyberChaun Land

C
The land of all Leprechauns who have taken the leap and have landed in the middle of the internet!
Ya know what? I think I may be the only one!!!! ;-)

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

PEOPLE Suck......

...that is in mass as a whole - PEOPLE suck, but as individuals y'all have redeeming qualities. My main complaint is the fact I think many many PEOPLE seem to get their drivers licsense from a Shrinky Dink Kit!!!! http://www.shrinkydinks.com/

Well thats enough of the rant. Let me introduce y'all to me family:

My loverly wife Hupernikao



Me three children (left to right) Big-Guy, Blue Phoenix, and Banshee


and our wittle ity bitty puppy Tinkerbell (with Blue Phoenix)


Well that is all for today, hopefully I wont encounter any PEOPLE tomorrow!

1 Comments:

At 1/12/2006 4:13 PM, Blogger MicTar said...

Thanks We leprechauns are lucky that way. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home