CyberChaun Land

C
The land of all Leprechauns who have taken the leap and have landed in the middle of the internet!
Ya know what? I think I may be the only one!!!! ;-)

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

So what does a genius look like?


This is what a genius looks like. I am very proud of my sweet precious angel here. And so I am going to brag as is my parental right so everybody SHUP and listen! :-P ;-)

For ya see she is a straight A student. Is in the gifted program in school (called R.E.A.C.H.). Has earned a 100% on the TAKS benchmarks and last year got a 100% on the actual test. She is on the Student Council (for the second year) at school as well as the Safety Patrol. She is also a Peer Mediator (helps resolve conflicts between students so as to prevent violence).

She is learning to play the guitar. Is a Red Stripe in Tae Kwon Do. Avid reader (currently reading Eragon). She writes her own stories (in fact she was almost published in a magazine but here story was too long). Artist in many medias (currently learning Japanese Ink Drawing in R.E.A.C.H.). She likes to do craft things (takes after her mom here). Also she is into gaming like both me and her mother.

Now what inspired me to make this post? Ya ask. Well she just won her schools Spelling Bee beating 4th, fellow 5th as well as 6th graders. She will be moving on to the next round in Feb.

In closing all I have to say is :" My lil PixieAngel (you will always be that to me) when you say you will be the first female president. I have no doubt. And I will always be proud of you!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home