CyberChaun Land

C
The land of all Leprechauns who have taken the leap and have landed in the middle of the internet!
Ya know what? I think I may be the only one!!!! ;-)

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Busy Busy Weekend.

My oldest went off to a weekend camp on Friday, so that afternoon was spent getting her off and away. Yesterday was one of those "recover from the busy week" days. And today was church followed by home group followed by catching up on homework followed by having to go to that store and this store. Oh and retrieving the daughter from the outing.

BUT to prevent this blog from being boring and uneventful I will let you all take a personality test, it wont take much of your time. My results where frighteningly accurate and so where my wife's so w/o further ado here is the COLOR QUIZ personality test.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home