CyberChaun Land

C
The land of all Leprechauns who have taken the leap and have landed in the middle of the internet!
Ya know what? I think I may be the only one!!!! ;-)

Thursday, March 16, 2006

The times you feel like a complete arse!

Well between today and yesterday I opened my mouth and said some things in a way that did not convey what I meant. So in being a complete idiot I hurt some one who is not only a mentor but a person I consider a friend. I screwed up and will now have to reap the results of my actions.

I debated in publishing this post as it is of such a personal nature but in the end wanting to make a public apology and giving others the chance to learn from my mistake won out. So to those reading this keep in mind that words do hurt and even if you mean no harm they way you word things or the tone you use will override your meaning.

I really need to learn this lesson as my mouth is my worst enemy!

1 Comments:

At 3/22/2006 8:59 PM, Blogger MicTar said...

yeah but as I said I did it again with something else.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home