CyberChaun Land

C
The land of all Leprechauns who have taken the leap and have landed in the middle of the internet!
Ya know what? I think I may be the only one!!!! ;-)

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A taste of Mardi Gras '06

A friend of mine from GamersOasis.net was sitting at home with his wife watching the live feed from Mardi Gras in New Orleans via an internet web cam. The it hit him that he was only one and a half hours away. So he called up his brother and they headed down to New Orleans to be on the web cam themselves. Here is a pic from that moment in time.

It looks like he was having fun. I also think it is downright cool that he could just up and go like he did. The one downside to this little adventure is that I think he probably felt like I did yesterday, like the living dead. Ya see he did not get home till around 2 am and had to be back up at 4:45 am. Me, I would have been useless all day; him, I am not to sure about!

So in thanks for him letting me use his pic and tell this story I am going to promote a wish/desire of his:

VACATION NEW ORLEANS 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home