CyberChaun Land

C
The land of all Leprechauns who have taken the leap and have landed in the middle of the internet!
Ya know what? I think I may be the only one!!!! ;-)

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

It's almost over...

...this term anyways. We are doing reviews this week in Cisco. Presentations are Monday and Final is Wednesday. Then Skills test is the next week. The only thing that has me a bit nervous is the skills test. So I am going to go in Friday after taking the kids to school and practice the labs some more. As for Active Directory I have taken all the tests and am done with it, which means I can focus on Cisco.

But with the end of term also means that books are coming in at the bookstore so I am having to inventory and shelve books so that they can e ready to give out for next term. So that means work is a blast at the moment ;-)

Well I gotta take the dog out for a walk catch y'all tomorrow!

1 Comments:

At 2/23/2006 5:25 PM, Blogger MicTar said...

well 2 more terms for ya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home