CyberChaun Land

C
The land of all Leprechauns who have taken the leap and have landed in the middle of the internet!
Ya know what? I think I may be the only one!!!! ;-)

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

My business is getting closer.......

..... to becoming a reality instead of an idea.

We called the State Comptroller office to find out how much it would cost to file and get all the necessary paperwork taken care of. Nothing! Nada! Zero! Zilch! So we are filing the paperwork and getting my tax ID number this weekend.

It looks like the only expense in filing paperwork will be my DBA so people can write checks to the company name if they want instead of to me.

I am really starting to get excited about this and am praying that this is what God wants and that He will bless it as He sees fit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home