CyberChaun Land

C
The land of all Leprechauns who have taken the leap and have landed in the middle of the internet!
Ya know what? I think I may be the only one!!!! ;-)

Monday, January 30, 2006

A good book or two to pick up and read.....


Eragon! This is a book that my daughter bought at a book fair and I picked up and read. Man it was awesome.

Eragon is a boy about 16 years of age who is hunting in the mountains when a blue stone lands at his feet basically. Well he takes the stone home to find out it is a dragons egg and it hatches for him.

Then all hell breaks loose as the Emperors henchmen come hunting for the egg. They kill Eragon's uncle and destroy his home. So Eragon with the help of a the village story teller flee town and attempt to exact revenge upon his uncles murders.

On the adventure Eragon learns a many a secret and watches as his dragon grows and his own powers that he has discovered grow also.


The next book is Eldest in which picks up where Eragon left off. ( I don't wanna give any spoilers so I cant give too much back story) This one my daughter bought for me for Christmas since I enjoyed Eragon so much.

Anyways in this one Eragon has to travel to the Elven woods from the Dwarven stronghold. There he learns even more about the bond between him and his dragon and strengthens the skills that are his to command.

I highly recommend both of these books and I am eagerly waiting the third one in the series.

Oh and the first book Eragon is being made into a movie that should come out around Christmas this year.

2 Comments:

At 2/01/2006 6:54 PM, Blogger MicTar said...

so where did ya get the demo at?

 
At 2/01/2006 9:14 PM, Blogger MicTar said...

ahhhhhh

I have KOTOR 1 (which I cant seem to make it agree with XP tho)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home