CyberChaun Land

C
The land of all Leprechauns who have taken the leap and have landed in the middle of the internet!
Ya know what? I think I may be the only one!!!! ;-)

Thursday, January 26, 2006

One of those days

Those days when nothing happens! And ya know what? I am glad to have those days. 'Specialy after a day like the last two :-D.

BUT the downside to those days is a lack of things, events and/or ideas to blog about. So I think I will blog about a movie that I really like and one that gives you a peak into the world of Leprechauns (as well as set some things straight after one Warwick Davis did a movie series that besmirched our image). This movie is the awesome, fantastic, exceptional movie know as The Magical Legend of the Leprechauns.

This movie shows how we Leprechauns love our drink, love to prank, and how we are all around swell "people". So hop on down to your local video rental place and check this little gem out!

2 Comments:

At 1/27/2006 8:03 AM, Blogger MicTar said...

nope

 
At 1/27/2006 3:42 PM, Blogger MicTar said...

I have no idea as this and Gremlins are totaly different.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home