CyberChaun Land

C
The land of all Leprechauns who have taken the leap and have landed in the middle of the internet!
Ya know what? I think I may be the only one!!!! ;-)

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

School, Games and Life

SCHOOL ~~ So far I have gotten 3 AD tests and 2 Cisco tests done. My goal for this weekend is to get to finish thru chapter 7 in AD and chapter 3 in Cisco. Now the question is will it happen? Hopefully nothing gets in the way and all go as planned. But as we all know plans have a habit of blowing up and not working the way, well, we planned.

GAMES ~~ As I posted earlier AoE 3 is my game at the moment. I finished the campaign (on easy) yesterday and have built my home cities, they now range between level 6 and 12. I plan on tackling the campaign again and bumping it up a notch on difficulty. Maybe now that I have finished the campaign once I will be able to get into Guild Wars some, again (well if I can catch some guild mates on to help in the missions). I have also been looking at my Knights of the Old Republic discs and have been tempted to try and get that working on my computer. For some reason it likes to crash on this comp.

LIFE ~~ What can I say it is life so it has its challenges. It has it moments of fun. It's moments of boredom. It is filled with happiness as well as sadness. At time it is very frustrating and at other times it is very uneventful. Like a sign I saw today "Life is like a bath, the longer you stay in the more wrinkled you get." I plan on becoming very very very wrinkled! ;-)

1 Comments:

At 1/19/2006 5:29 PM, Blogger MicTar said...

well i made mid 80's on them both so ill be retaking them. But hard is not how I would describe them. Detailed is more like it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home