CyberChaun Land

C
The land of all Leprechauns who have taken the leap and have landed in the middle of the internet!
Ya know what? I think I may be the only one!!!! ;-)

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Christmas Decorations

It is the 17th day of January. That means that it is 23 days past Christmas. Here I sit at the computer looking around thinking about what I want to blog on when low and behold I glance over and see our CHRISTMAS TREE still up and decorated. 23 days. Ok fine our target date to take it down was the first so that removes 6 days meaning its actually only up for 17 days past the time we planned on taking it down.

But ya know what this is not as bad as it sounds for one year I do belive it was June before we took the tree down. So if we get this years (or I should say last years) tree down and packed away before June then we wont set any new records in this household.

At least we dont light it up anymore!

1 Comments:

At 1/18/2006 10:12 AM, Blogger MicTar said...

yeah we did not put any outside ones up. But I do think that some people a few houses down did and their stuff is still up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home