CyberChaun Land

C
The land of all Leprechauns who have taken the leap and have landed in the middle of the internet!
Ya know what? I think I may be the only one!!!! ;-)

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Age of Empires 3



This is not your old Age of Empires! This is the third age! The series has grown up. The list of minor things that have changed all have changed for the better. But my favorite of the minor improvements has to be the music! Check this out Main Theme . And then there are the ingame graphics. As for major changes they introduced a new concept to the AoE series in that of the Home City. Home City ya ask? Well you see in this sequel you pick up where AoE 2: Age of Kings left off, you are in charge of a colony in the New World. And since you are in the New World back home (your home city) is supporting you. As you gain experience in the game thru many different functions such as: building units and buildings, by winning battles, and by finding treasure: you get shipments of supplies, units and "improvements".

Needless to say this is my current baby. I have placed on hold my Guild Wars addiction for the time being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home