CyberChaun Land

C
The land of all Leprechauns who have taken the leap and have landed in the middle of the internet!
Ya know what? I think I may be the only one!!!! ;-)

Saturday, January 21, 2006

I forgot to do an intro on the puppy!


Ok see the wittle itty bitty puppy at the bottom of the pic? Well that be Tinkerbell ;I wanted to name her Chewbacca. When we first got her she could fit in one hand. Now she is about the size of her mom (laying on my side).

Her mom is a Teacup Chihuahua and her dad is a Toy Chihuahua. She has her moms size and her dads build.

Currently one of her favorite things to do is in the morning to run up and jump in bed with me bringing me one of her toys.

And as with all chihuahuas she thinks she is the most vicious dogs on the planet. And she will ferociously guard the house, our car, anything we ask her to. As for whose dog she is..... well don't tell any one but she is MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 1/24/2006 1:03 PM, Blogger nanenj said...

Yep, yep. Mike and his ... nevermind, I'll get slapped if I say that :P -runs off-

 
At 1/24/2006 4:36 PM, Blogger MicTar said...

ya might be in trouble for thinking it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home