CyberChaun Land

C
The land of all Leprechauns who have taken the leap and have landed in the middle of the internet!
Ya know what? I think I may be the only one!!!! ;-)

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Oh man it's happened!!!

And I blame Javier!

Yup ya heard me it's all Javier's fault!!!!!!!!!!

Last night me and me wife went to bed about midnightish. We read till about 1:00, 1:30 and then turned off the lights to go to sleep. I'm laying there getting all relaxed when all of a sudden I think about what Luke told me we went over in class, Standard ACL's. The next thing I know I am writing ACL's in my head which leads to subneting.

So Javier's curse that we would subnet at night has come upon me!

1 Comments:

At 2/07/2006 6:07 PM, Blogger MicTar said...

lol


But i dont wanna subnet! I Wanna fix PCs and maintain them!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home