CyberChaun Land

C
The land of all Leprechauns who have taken the leap and have landed in the middle of the internet!
Ya know what? I think I may be the only one!!!! ;-)

Monday, February 13, 2006

Its Monday (aka the ramble blog)

and its almost over with. Then I will be going to bed so I can get some rest before getting up at 3 am so I can take a good friend to the airport where he will board a plane at 6 am ( I feel for him as I get to go back home to bed but he is on a plane).

Let me see, I also took a Cisco exam today (that puts me at about the midway mark on tests). Worked on some labs. I think switches are harder to work on than routers but easier to understand.

Worked on some AD 2003 labs from a site Javier found. They where interesting and informative, and more practical than most of the ones in the book. So after doing the labs he had for us I went to the site and browsed it some (I'll be adding a link to it soon so keep your eye out for it)

And on a final note I have decided that on Mondays I will change the song that starts when ya load the page so check out this weeks song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home