CyberChaun Land

C
The land of all Leprechauns who have taken the leap and have landed in the middle of the internet!
Ya know what? I think I may be the only one!!!! ;-)

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Of Video Games

Its no fair that there are only 24 hours in a day and that being a living being requires that I need to sleep at 6 of those!

I am quickly running out of time for my gaming! I have on my gaming plate at the moment: Guild Wars (two characters), Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic , Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords, Age of Empires III, Champions of Norrath, and Need for Speed Underground!

So as one can see my gaming time is full. So I am starting a petition to have the day increased by 6 hours so that I can (as well as all my other fellow gamers) have some extra time for my gaming! If you are willing to sign the petition please post a comment and let me know.

Thank you very much and please keep gaming as it could lead to a very prosperous future for you! If ya don't believe me check this article out!

So happy gaming to all!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home