CyberChaun Land

C
The land of all Leprechauns who have taken the leap and have landed in the middle of the internet!
Ya know what? I think I may be the only one!!!! ;-)

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Wow where did the weekend go?

I have totally ran out of time this weekend. I can not believe it is already Sunday!

Friday consisted of 2 Valentines parties at my kids schools, taking a friend who is in town out to eat and to the bookstore. Then Saturday consisted of me donating blood first thing, then other errands around town, then that night me and my wife went to a Mystery Dinner at our church. And then of course today was Sunday School and church, we then went and had lunch then headed to the mall.

And now I am sitting here realizing that the weekend is over and that school is in the morning!

So like I said WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home