CyberChaun Land

C
The land of all Leprechauns who have taken the leap and have landed in the middle of the internet!
Ya know what? I think I may be the only one!!!! ;-)

Monday, February 20, 2006

Yay for lazy!!!!

Yesterday me and my lovely wife where woken up by the phone ringing about 20 minutes before the alarm went off. Normally this would be a frustrating thing that would start the day off badly, but this particular phone call informed us that Sunday School had been cancelled and that Church itself may be cancelled due to the ice. Cool this means we can sleep in and relax today!

Well we wound up staying in bed till around 5 pm last night! It was very relaxing, we watched movies (mostly Firefly discs 3 and 4). We also read. And of course slept! It was great. The kids where well behaved, did not completely destroy the house (they only made one mess that amounted to anything). They even brought us lunch in bed and made sure our tea glasses where full.

Today on the other hand involved waking up and scraping ice from the windshield of the van (which by the way failed the inspection again!), driving the kids to school, and then going to school myself. This term is almost over and I am trying to figure out what happened to all my time!

Well I am off now to take some AD tests, planning on finishing them all tonight. And then starting tomorrow I will be finishing my Cisco tests. So it look like no games in my near future :-(.

1 Comments:

At 2/21/2006 5:06 PM, Blogger MicTar said...

yeah Mr Skills Test has me a tad nervous

 

Post a Comment

<< Home