CyberChaun Land

C
The land of all Leprechauns who have taken the leap and have landed in the middle of the internet!
Ya know what? I think I may be the only one!!!! ;-)

Friday, February 17, 2006

Up against a wall and other odd and ends!

Playing KOTOR 2 and I have run into a snag! Ya see I am in this temple of a fallen Jedi by the name of Freedon Nadd. Well anyways at the end of the temple there are these four Sith Jedi doing some sort of a ritual. They finish it (killing one of their own) and talk to my party. After the conversation its time to fight. Then they proceed to cut thru me and my party like a lightsaber goes thru a pillar of half melted ice!

So that frustration added on top of the fact I woke up with a migraine has me in a foul mood! I am tempted to hunt down me own lightsaber and start taking on the whole 'verse meself.

But the one bright spot to today is that our order from Amazon came in today. You are now looking at (well in a manner of speaking) the proud owner of the Firefly Series and Serinity the movie!!!

Next the weather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those in the area know exactly what I am talking about. But for those who are in an area where the weather is behaving consider yourself lucky! Remember how I said the temps got up into the 80's yesterday? Well today the high was in the 40's!!!!!!!!!! And tonight freezing rain is in the forecast!!!!!! I am in shock!

And the final note is that people who leave screws/nails on the road are arses!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home