CyberChaun Land

C
The land of all Leprechauns who have taken the leap and have landed in the middle of the internet!
Ya know what? I think I may be the only one!!!! ;-)

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

A trip to the airport

Well today started off very early! Did you people know that a time called 3 am exists!?!?! There was no sun up in the sky! And there where people already up and awake! You humans are insane.

I guess ya can tell I got my friend to the airport this morning, hopefully I slowed down enough so that when I pushed him out the door he did not get to bad a case of road rash. I do know that when I circled back around he was up and walking, well he was staggering; but he was coherent enough to grab his bags from the trunk as I passed him. And I am sure that the airport first aid station was able to stop the bleeding from the head wound.

Also today consisted of us getting our van back from the shop. Which resulted in our bank account becoming $400 lighter than it was before the van went to the shop. But my wife said it was running much better then it was before it went in. Now just to get it re-inspected and get that stupid sticker for the window.

And as a closing bit of info ITS VALENTINES DAY GUYS!!!!!! Have ya taken care of the things you need to take care of to survive the evening?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home