CyberChaun Land

C
The land of all Leprechauns who have taken the leap and have landed in the middle of the internet!
Ya know what? I think I may be the only one!!!! ;-)

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Hey its cold outside!!!!

It has not been above freezing all day! The Wind chill has been in the teens! All I know is that when it gets hot again I am going to complain about it here in my blog and see if the temps will drop again!

But to be honest I am starting to feel like an old man, I mean look at this the last three days I have talked about the weather! What's next talking politics! *shudder*. Or even *gasp* sports!

MUST find some game, book, movie and/or even IT stuffs to talk about.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm games let's see, my friend who I took to the airport left some of his games here and I installed Sacred last night. Pretty good game. I feel like I am moving to fast in it tho, maybe not as I have no idea about its scale. I started with as my first char a Dark Elf. I think I am going to start a Vampiress later tonight or tomorrow. Also in KOTOR 2 I am very upset still over the fact that my current game is well screwed! I cant go any farther with it so I started a new char last night. A male Dark Sider (my stuck char is a female Light Sider).

Now for some books. Went to Half Priced books the other day and picked up 2 Star Wars books (Tales from Jabba's Palace and Tales from the Mos Eisly Cantina) and a Shadowrun book (Never Trust an Elf). Started reading Tales from Jabba's Palace and am about half way thru it. Also one of my youth from my Sunday School class got me a book called Bard, don't know much about it as I have not started reading it yet.

Movies - well have not really been watching that many lately. Watched the Cave a few days ago, it was so-so. Let's see also watched (sorta watched actually)Wallace and Grommet Curse of the Wererabbit, Horatio Hornblower Eps 6 (Retribution), and of course the Firefly series has been on in the background when the kids are not in control of the TV.

Well that's about it. So stay warm folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home