CyberChaun Land

C
The land of all Leprechauns who have taken the leap and have landed in the middle of the internet!
Ya know what? I think I may be the only one!!!! ;-)

Thursday, March 02, 2006

The end draws near!

Well the end of the term does anyways!

All I need to do for this term is take my skills test. And the only part I feel shaky on is the lab/practical part. Not so much in that I am not up to par but for some strange reason the routers and switches do not like me here. I get them set up and everything is entered correctly (the instructor looks it over) and it wont work correctly. Ill start over and still no good.

Last time we found an issue with a setting on the computer's firewall that was causing problems and fixed it. But that was at the end of lab so I did not get a chance to retest all aspects.

Hopefully that fix was all that was needed and things will go smoothly Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home