CyberChaun Land

C
The land of all Leprechauns who have taken the leap and have landed in the middle of the internet!
Ya know what? I think I may be the only one!!!! ;-)

Monday, March 06, 2006

Wow what happened?

I went to bed and it was Thursday night and now its Monday evening!!!!!!!

What happened to my weekend?

Ok so I felt like crap for most of it, the stress of this term just took me out. As well as the weather over the past oh 3 weeks finished me off. This being in the 90's one day and then the 40's the next; Hot and sunny one day then wet and cold the next: THAT mostly has been tearing my sinuses up.

So this weekend came and went and for the most part I don't think I existed in it.

Ok enough lamenting the lost weekend. Now to the good stuffs:

This term is unofficially over and I think I maintained my 4.0! How? I have no clue. But I took my final last week and got a 90.9% and took my practical/skills today and got a 91%. Most of module exams where in the mid 90%'s and then my project was close to 100%. So I think I manage to get a 95% or better for Cisco 3. AD was basically 100%. So it seems my 4.0 in my core is safe this term. (and I would have a 4.0 across the board if I did not suck at English and earned an A- in Comp 1)

Well as usual its Monday so look for a new song to be playing (for those who turn your sound of when visiting here ;-) )

And to the rest of my fellow students (both Westwood and else where) good luck with your tests!

1 Comments:

At 3/07/2006 4:51 PM, Blogger MicTar said...

like I told ya before you helped me along also. It was defenitly a two way street.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home