CyberChaun Land

C
The land of all Leprechauns who have taken the leap and have landed in the middle of the internet!
Ya know what? I think I may be the only one!!!! ;-)

Monday, May 15, 2006

I have feeling this blog may become a sporadic blog.

Now with school out and me having to focus on getting my business up and supporting and also the fact that I no longer have my part time work study job; I think that blogging may become a "Hmmmmmmm its been awhile since the last blog, guess I should pop in!" instead of the previous "Its almost bedtime I need to go blog!"

I will attempt to blog at least 3 times a week, but to be on the safe side I suggest NOT holding your breath. Passing out is not all that fun, no matter what others may tell ya.

Besides I know my blog is not this wellspring of information, and probably will never be. But who knows I may start blogging on things that are related to my business such as Dell selling their computers infected with Spyware and then charging ya $49 to remove it.

Also it being Monday I will be changing the song.

2 Comments:

At 5/20/2006 1:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

 
At 5/20/2006 1:41 PM, Blogger MicTar said...

Uh *bashfull* thanks! I appreciate it.

I guess this means I need to be more diligent in posting now;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home