CyberChaun Land

C
The land of all Leprechauns who have taken the leap and have landed in the middle of the internet!
Ya know what? I think I may be the only one!!!! ;-)

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Wow time flies when your busy!

Lots to do with little time (it seems) to do it in. And also Spring is just not a time of year I am at my best.

School - last term is half way over still maintaining the 4.0 record. Cisco 4 is going mostly smooth. The challenge Lab is well challenging!

Games - most of my games are on hold due to the mild depression I go into in Spring and I just have no desire to play.

Family - doing great. The kids school is almost over, and with the start of next year school the youngest will also be in school! Wife's work is eating a lot of her time as the volume has gone up. But over all everything is going pretty good.

Business - had a week full of "work" (only 1 was a paying job) and then nothing lined up. But we have gotten a flyer put together and are fixing to do a mass mailing that should bring in work. Those who are a praying type please be in prayer about this as this is how I am supporting my family and after graduation I will be loosing all my income more than likely.

Oh and since I did not post Monday and change the song I'll wait till next Monday so as not to only have a half week.

And go rent Chicken Little it rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 5/20/2006 1:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home