CyberChaun Land

C
The land of all Leprechauns who have taken the leap and have landed in the middle of the internet!
Ya know what? I think I may be the only one!!!! ;-)

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Wow busy

I don't think I am doing more. But I may be. It is strange as it seems I don't have enough time in the day to get all the things done that i want to get done or even need to get done.

I know my wife is busier so I have been wanting to be more helpful around the house, but I seem to run out of time. I have not really played any games in almost 2 weeks. All I have done is loaded up a game and played maybe a minute or two.

Of course the other prob is that Spring brings a time in my life that I am not at my best so that added into the increased load (school, work, life etc) just makes things worse (or at least seem worse).

Well I forgot/ran out of time to blog yesterday so today's blog will accompany the music change.

1 Comments:

At 5/20/2006 1:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home