CyberChaun Land

C
The land of all Leprechauns who have taken the leap and have landed in the middle of the internet!
Ya know what? I think I may be the only one!!!! ;-)

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Eyes

Well my eye is better but last night my sons eye started getting red and irritated. So today he missed school (I think he was soooo heart broken;-) ) and went to the doctor. Yup we both had a form of pink eye (there are lots of different types out there!) and he now has eye drops.

The poor guy has to have a drop in the eye every hour today and then four times a day till the eye is clear plus 2 days and then one drop before bed till next Wednesday.

In other news it looks like we may be getting more rain, which surprisingly even after the flooding Sunday before last we still need. Hopefully we will get some nice rain showers and not a torrential downpour.

Ok and to give you all something to do other than read my boring stuff here is a test to find out how evil you are. Here is my result:

You Are 40% Evil

A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home