CyberChaun Land

C
The land of all Leprechauns who have taken the leap and have landed in the middle of the internet!
Ya know what? I think I may be the only one!!!! ;-)

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Shhhhhh it's a secret!!

Your Superhero Profile

Your Superhero Name is The Secret Mutant
Your Superpower is X-Ray Vision
Your Weakness is Love
Your Weapon is Your Power Crowbar
Your Mode of Transportation is Stilts


I am fresh out of things to actually blog about. School is going good. Project so far has been a blast I love the way we are building on each one and creating a "portfolio" of work using Visio. Cisco 4 is as challenging as always, we are 4/6 of the way thru the material and week 3 just ended so that's awesome. Now I need to get a tad farther than 1/6 of the way thru the chapter tests which I should this weekend. Career Management....... uh its going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home