CyberChaun Land

C
The land of all Leprechauns who have taken the leap and have landed in the middle of the internet!
Ya know what? I think I may be the only one!!!! ;-)

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Randomness: It's good for the colon!

Well if the title of today's blog did not clue ya in then FYI today's blog is a bunch of random things I have "stumbled Upon" recently and felt like sharing them!

first up is the List of things I would do if I ever became an evil overlord!

next lets watch a video of the new Zelda video game!

now another video, just remember this guy next time you think your job sucks! (NSFW - Language).

proof some people have more money than brains. $300+ down the drain!

and proof others have a lot of spare time, but they come up with cool looking things!

and for those who like the Chuck Norris facts, here is Chuck reading some!

and in closing when people get to wrapped up in their world!

enjoy and see ya later!

2 Comments:

At 5/20/2006 1:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

 
At 5/20/2006 1:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home