CyberChaun Land

C
The land of all Leprechauns who have taken the leap and have landed in the middle of the internet!
Ya know what? I think I may be the only one!!!! ;-)

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The stage has been crossed

and not just once but for a total of three times!!!!

First trip was for the Ambassador Award. This was given to the student who bridged the gap between the Faculty and the Students by being a liaison.

Second trip was to receive the award for being Valedictorian with a GPA of 3.99.

Final and third trip was to get the jacket for the degree.

I have to say that I am glad I went ahead and went to the graduation (I was debating on not going as I am not one for "ceremony") but all things considered even though it was excruciatingly long and drawn out I enjoyed it.

now for some pics:Before the CeremonyProcessionAmbassador WalkValedictorian Walk
Degree Walk
After CeremonyVictoria
Sean-MikealEmma

Also since I was obviously busy last night I did not get around to changing the song so it is now changed.

3 Comments:

At 5/25/2006 6:07 PM, Blogger MicTar said...

lol That would be cool.

so how has it been so far? (all one day)

 
At 5/29/2006 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's great news! Congratulations to you.

 
At 5/29/2006 11:34 PM, Blogger MicTar said...

Wow thanks. Have not seen ya around in a long time.

What ya up to?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home