CyberChaun Land

C
The land of all Leprechauns who have taken the leap and have landed in the middle of the internet!
Ya know what? I think I may be the only one!!!! ;-)

Monday, June 05, 2006

Long day

Was woken up by the phone ringing about 30 minutes before the alarm went off; it was my boss asking if I could come in as soon as possible as the morning person had just called in sick! So I have been here at the bookstore since about 7:45 this morning and will be here till about 9:00 tonight (did have a break from about 1:45 pm to about 5:00 pm). So a ten hour day is not that bad. The extra pay will help lots with the fact my GI Bill is now no more since I graduated.

Speaking of the GI Bill I am looking into enrolling with Westwood Online and getting my BA. This will allow me to keep my Gi Bill while trying to get the business up and running as well as have me earn a bachelors in my field which can do nothing but help me in the future.

As for the business I am now doing a part time job hunt. Checked out the local school districts to see the qualifications for substitute teaching and most want a BA or higher, the one that I found that does not require a BA dose require male subs to shave (I have had a goatee since 1998 and I am balking at the idea of shaving to work as a sub where the work wont be steady).

Another aspect of going for my BA is that I can be hired by the local campus of Westwood as a student employee (hopefully) and that means that this temporary job here in the bookstore would be a tad more secure.

Well that is enough rambling for one blog so off I go......................................

.........oh yeah new music as normal (for those who turn off your sound) ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home