CyberChaun Land

C
The land of all Leprechauns who have taken the leap and have landed in the middle of the internet!
Ya know what? I think I may be the only one!!!! ;-)

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Wow! Tempus Fugit!

And in more ways than one!

Yesterday was me and me wife's 13th anniversary. And then on Tuesday I will be turning 33.

But also I can't believe it's been almost a week since I last blogged. And sadly I do not have much to blog about even now.

Last Sunday we had Home Group after church. The plan was for our group to go to a park and have lunch and fellowship. And as luck would have it a park near my apartments had just been remodeled and had a water play area built. So we went there, the kids had a blast playing in the water. It was fun.

Ya know this is a boring post. ;-) Maybe I will have more to post soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home