CyberChaun Land

C
The land of all Leprechauns who have taken the leap and have landed in the middle of the internet!
Ya know what? I think I may be the only one!!!! ;-)

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Busy Busy Busy

Between work, trying to get things financially sound again, looking for a job, working on the business, playing bachelor, driving/riding a total of 24+ hours (over 4 trips spread over two weekends), cleaning house, getting re-enrolled in school.........

Yeah I have been busy and thus this poor site has taken a backseat.

So as the last item said I am re-enrolling. I will be doing Westwood Online and I will be getting a Bachelors in Computer Network Management (the same degree program I got my Associates in but just more info). I am starting Aug 2 and all my classes are online. My first term will be Intro to Business, Success Strategies, and Designing a Directory Service.

So those of you who pray please pray for me and my family as things are rather stressfull at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home